Kristin Fredette, Administrative Assistant
Vacant, Department Assistant
Address: Director's Office - 4 1/2 Church Street
Highway Division - 18 Mechanic Street
Ware, MA 01082
Highway Phone: 413.967.9623
Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM TYPICALLY CLOSED FROM 12:00 PM TO 1:00 PM FOR LUNCH.
Director & Water Dept., 4 1/2 Church Street
7:00 AM - 3:00 PM Highway Supervisor
OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED OR OPEN WITH VERY LIMITED HOURS ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 13 THROUGH FRIDAY, AUGUST 19, 2019 FOR AN OFF SITE TRAINING. ALSO ON MONDAY, AUGUST 19 AND MONDAY, AUGUST 26 THE OFFICE WILL CLOSE AT 11:30 AM FOR AN OFF SITE TRAINING.
CYCLE 3 BILLS HAVE GONE OUT ON MONDAY, AUGUST 5, 2019 AND ARE DUE ON SEPTEMBER 6, 2019. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE. THE OFFICE DOES EXPERIENCE A HIGH CALL VOLUMNE AT THIS TIME AND THERE IS ONLY ONE STAFF IN THE OFFICE. PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AND SHE WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS QUICKLY AS SHE CAN.
Provide the residents of the Town of Ware with high quality cemetery, highway, water and wastewater services.
Hydrant Flushing has finished as of June 18.
Final Water/Sewer Bills:
- We require 10 business days to process final bills.
- If you are closing on your home and need a final water/sewer bill, please ask your attorney to reach out to the office via email with their request to: email@example.com and provide the following information: the current owner name, the new owner name, the closing date and who they represent.
- Once Kristin receives this information, they will reach out to the attorney to set up a final meter reading and possible meter change. This is done typically a couple days before the final. An appointment time will be scheduled to do this. The times allocated for finals will be Monday through Friday between 9 AM and 2 PM. When this is done someone over the age of 18 years has to be home.
- Once the meter has been read, and meter changed if needed, Kristin will generate the final bill and then send it to the attorney's office.
- There is a $35 final meter reading fee and will be included on the final bill.
- If there are any additional questions please reach out to Kristin at 413-967-9620.
MA Department of Environmental Protection (DEP)
US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Ware Street map and index
Asian Longhorned Beetle (ALB) Fact Sheet
ALB - identifying marks & environment
Manganese Information Sheet
Manganese Letter to Residents