Vacant, Administrative Assistant
Violette Rozkuszka, Department Assistant
Address: Director's Office - 4 1/2 Church Street
Highway Division - 18 Mechanic Street
Ware, MA 01082
Highway Phone: 413.967.9623
Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM TYPICALLY CLOSED FROM 12:00 PM TO 1:00 PM FOR LUNCH.
Director & Water Dept., 4 1/2 Church Street
7:00 AM - 3:00 PM Highway Supervisor
Provide the residents of the Town of Ware with high quality cemetery, highway, water and wastewater services.
Hydrant Flushing is Completed.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this period of flushing. The town will be flushed again in the spring of 2020.
Final Water/Sewer Bills:
- We require 10 business days to process final bills.
- If you are closing on your home and need a final water/sewer bill, please ask your attorney to reach out to the office via email with their request to: firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information: the current owner name, the new owner name, the closing date and who they represent.
- Once Violette receives this information, she will reach out to the attorney to set up a final meter reading and possible meter change. This is done typically a couple days before the final. An appointment time will be scheduled to do this. The times allocated for finals will be Monday through Friday between 9 AM and 2 PM. When this is done someone over the age of 18 years has to be home.
- Once the meter has been read, and meter changed if needed, Violette will generate the final bill and then send it to the attorney's office.
- There is a $35 final meter reading fee and will be included on the final bill.
- If there are any additional questions please reach out Violette at 413-967-9620.
MA Department of Environmental Protection (DEP)
US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Ware Street map and index
Asian Longhorned Beetle (ALB) Fact Sheet
ALB - identifying marks & environment
Manganese Information Sheet
Manganese Letter to Residents